We may not be able to accommodate supporters on the pitch and at the clubhouse to watch senior rugby at this time, but we are always open for various functions and therefore we would like to inform everyone of our own rules. , which comply with current Welsh Government rules –
Welsh Government Alert Level 2
From December 26, 2021-Rules for customers –
Coronavirus infections in Wales are on the rise. There is a new type of coronavirus called Omicron. It is very easy to catch and spreads very quickly.
The Welsh government has introduced new rules for Wales from December 26, 2021 to help stop the spread of the virus and keep Wales safe.
It remains the responsibility of organizations to assess the risks of openness to its employees and customers (more details are posted on the Club notice board).
You must comply with the rules in force at the Sardes Road premises from December 26, 2021. The rules are as follows:
- You must provide “track and trace” contact details upon entry.
- You must wear a face cover (unless you have a reasonable excuse not to) everywhere inside the building except when you are seated at your table.
- Table service only (No bar service).
- Maximum of 6 people per table.
- Ventilation by doors and windows.
- Keep reasonable distances (2 meters / 3 steps) from others when moving around / using the toilet.
- A minimum number of people in the toilet at any given time.
- If you are attending a wedding or vigil reception, you should perform a lateral flow test before attending.
- More than 30 people can attend a wedding or vigil reception as long as the venue has the capacity to handle the numbers.
Thank you for your continued support and cooperation.